The Southern Highlands Trial Tour
October 17th & 18th
From temples, spectacular views, coastal drives and wine country!
This is a trial tour for only $55pp.
- Pickup will from Republic Bakery Bus Stop at 9am
- Covid Safe business. Click here to read our Covid Plan
- Maximum group size of 11 guests
- Free Wifi
Here is the plan for this weekends tour
- 9am pickup
- Republic Bakery Bus Stop (100 Glenayr Ave)
- Sri Venkateswara Temple
- A beautifully constructed traditional Hindu temple that’s a light house of spiritual guidance and solace for the Hindu community. Visiting the temple feels like visiting India herself with the architecture, traditions, smells, & food (there is a delicious restaurant onsite)…it’s a must see for all.
- Bald Hill Lookout
- Spectacular viewpoint looking south along the coast. And a popular take off point for hang gliders when the conditions are right.
- Sea Cliff Bridge
- Part of the Grand Pacific Drive, this 665m bridge takes you out over the water as we head south along the coast
- Nan Tien Temple
- The largest Buddhist temple in the southern hemisphere, Nan Tien means ‘paradise of the south’ in Chinese. It’s one of the branch temples of Fo Guang Buddhism and is rooted in the Mahayana tradition which emphasises that Buddhahood is within everyone’s potential reach.
- Wine Tasting!!
- There are a variety of boutique vineyards in the Southern Highlands making some exceptional wines. We will finish off our afternoon amongst the vines and trying a good selection of some of the best wine in the region.
- Return to Sydney
- Depending on traffic we are usually back between 5-6pm
Being a trial tour, the Lunch stop will be decided upon the day, depending on where we will be. Potential stops will be a random town along the way, roadside takeaway (preferably not though) or vineyard.