From temples, spectacular views, coastal drives and wine country!
All private tours include:
- New luxury minibus for 11 guests (other vehicles available upon request)
- Door to door service (direct pickup from your home or hotel)
- Experienced friendly guide
- Free Wifi
Here is our suggestion or create your own itinerary!
A uniquely cultural experience along one of the most beautiful coastal drives in Australia.
- 9am pickup
- Direct from your home or hotel
- Sri Venkateswara Temple
- A beautifully constructed traditional Hindu temple that’s a light house of spiritual guidance and solace for the Hindu community. Visiting the temple feels like visiting India herself with the architecture, traditions, smells, & food (there is a delicious restaurant onsite)…it’s a must see for all.
- Bald Hill Lookout
- Spectacular viewpoint looking south along the coast. And a popular take off point for hang gliders when the conditions are right.
- Sea Cliff Bridge
- Part of the Grand Pacific Drive, this 665m bridge takes you out over the water as we head south along the coast
- Nan Tien Temple
- The largest Buddhist temple in the southern hemisphere, Nan Tien means ‘paradise of the south’ in Chinese. It’s one of the branch temples of Fo Guang Buddhism and is rooted in the Mahayana tradition which emphasises that Buddhahood is within everyone’s potential reach.
- Wine Tasting!!
- There are a variety of boutique vineyards in the Southern Highlands making some exceptional wines. We will finish off our afternoon amongst the vines and trying a good selection of some of the best wine in the region.
- Return to Sydney
- Depending on traffic we are usually back between 5-6pm
Rather stick to wine only? Wine not!
Enjoy a full day wine tasting in the Southern Highlands as we hit one cellar door after another, trying a broad range of wines mixed in with some amazing food to match as well as the beautiful scenery of an establish wine region.
Contact us for more information