Sydney Start Time Suggestion (8am)
On the way! Why not visit the Australian Reptile Park?
- A half way stop to the Hunter Valley and a wonderful way to break up the journey. Set in natural bushland, you will initially have your own ranger for a koala meet & greet, followed by time with free ranging kangaroos, wallabies, emus and many other native animals.
The Hunter Valley start time suggestion 9.30am
- First tasting at Boutique Vineyard
- Premium wine tasting of high quality wine at one of our favourite vineyards.
- Cheese Tasting
- A tasting of locally produced cheese made from the milk of Hunter Valley bred goats and cows
- A great selection of delicious lunch venues to suit every taste and budget. From a quick cafe lunch to a long lunch on a spectacular vineyard.
- Boutique Vineyard
- Following your lunch, enjoy an afternoon tasting at another one of our favourite premium vineyards.
- Craft Brewery
- Finishing the day off with a crisp summer beer at Foghorn Brewery is a popular option. Brewed in house, these guys live and breath their craft!
- Vodka & Gin distillery
- In recent years a few of these have popped up and it’s a lovely way to throw something different into the tasting mix if you are wine-d out!
Tour finishes at 4pm in the Hunter Valley or 6pm in Sydney
Other options to keep in mind: