Dine And Discover NSW
A NSW Government Initiative
$100 vouchers for all NSW residents over 18!
That’s right! Every NSW resident over the age of 18 will soon be issued 4 x $25 vouchers to be used on Covid affected businesses. It’s to help businesses, like ours, get a little help during what’s been a very challenging 12 months.
The Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers will be split as follows:
- 2 x $25 vouchers that can be used for restaurants, cafes, bars, wineries, pubs and clubs from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays)
- 2 x $25 vouchers to be used any day of the week for various activities including tours like ours!
You will notice on our website we now have a price excluding vouchers, and one with a voucher ($25 has been discounted). If you would like to use your voucher, book your discounted seat and when you arrived on the bus, we will scan your voucher code which allows us to claim that $25 from the NSW government.
- How do I get my vouchers? From March, NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply online for Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers. If you haven’t already, download the Service NSW app and your vouchers will be available via the app in March.
- Can I use 2 vouchers on the one tour? Yes, you can use one as part of your tour booking and another can also be used to pay for your lunch! Our Hunter Valley tour lunch stop will be at a Dine & Discover NSW venue.
- We are a couple wanting to book 2 seats. Can we use 2 vouchers? Yes, even group bookings can be broken up so each individual can scan their vouchers separately.
- What if I booked a discounted seat however I used my vouchers before the tour date? No worries, you can simply pay the $25 difference on the bus.
- Which tours can I use the vouchers on? All of them! Our Hunter Valley Tour has already been discounted to $120 so with the voucher it’s only $95!
Interested in a private tour to The Southern Highlands? Click here