Sam conducts each and every Hunter Valley wine tour and will ensure you have a really lovely day out! It’s also the smallest group tour leaving from Sydney.
Join us for a day amongst the vines as we head to Australia’s oldest and prettiest wine region.
Starting with a special morning tea with friendly kangaroos and koalas, you will enjoy a day of indulgence as you taste locally made chocolate, fudge, wine, cheese, gelato, olive oil and beer!
Our Hunter Valley wine tour itinerary includes:
- Small group day tour (max 13 guests) leaving from Sydney
- Morning tea at the Walkabout Wildlife Park where you’ll meet and greet the friendliest kangaroos, wallaby’s, koalas and emus in Australia. A special and very unique experience.
- Exclusive chocolate and fudge tasting at the Hunter Valley Chocolate Company’s factory
- 2-3 wine tastings at small boutique award winning wineries
- Cheese tasting of locally made cheeses including some incredible cow and goat cheese varieties
- Visit to Potters Brewery with the opportunity to try some locally made craft beers (own expense)
- Visit to Roche Estate vineyard for lunch (BYO) with a variety of lunch options to suit all tastes and budgets
As a small group, we’ll have the opportunity to visit some very special boutique vineyards, all in the comfort of a new air-conditioned minibus, with your personal experienced and friendly guide. It’s a Hunter Valley wine tour with a difference as it has the most diverse itinerary to give you the most out of your day.
The tour leaves Sydney at 7.40am, returning usually by 6pm.
- Cafe lunch $12 – $18 (lots of great options that you can decide on whilst on the tour)
- Hunter Valley Gardens $28pp (an afternoon option instead of the afternoon wine tasting and brewery visit)
- A private Hunter Valley wine tour also available. Contact Kangarrific Tours for some great group rates.
Please click here for Terms and Conditions