Hunter Valley Helicopter Wine Tour
It’s time to escape the rat-race of the city and head to Australia’s signature vineyard and wine making region – The Hunter Valley. On landing in the Hunter Valley experience local wine tasting before sitting down to a gourmet lunch at one of the region’s most reputable restaurants. Awarded a Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide Chef’s Hat in 2010, 2011, 2012, Bistro Molines combines the finest food with relaxed friendly service and European influenced serenity.
- 5 Hour Tour (approx)
- 2x 50 Minute Flights
- Panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Sydney’s spectacular skyline before heading North past the Northern Beaches and Ku Ring Gai National Park en-route to the Hunter Valley
- Gourmet lunch in peaceful vineyard setting at one of the Hunter Valley’s premier restaurants
Hunter Valley Tour Inclusions
- Complimentary scheduled return hotel to heliport minibus transfers
- Complimentary refreshments before/after your flight
- Wine tasting at selected vineyard
- Gourmet lunch including a bottle of wine between 2
- Photo opportunity with pilot and aircraft
- Informative commentary with BOSE voice activated headsets
- Opportunity to view and purchase a video on USB of your helicopter flight*
A Hunter Valley Helicopter Wine tour is the ultimate way to visit the Hunter Valley in style. Upon take-off enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean and the historic Port Botany. Within 5 minutes your professional pilot will have you over the beautiful Sydney Harbour flying past icons such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House before heading North over Sydney’s glistening northern beaches, right up to Palm Beach.
As Pittwater emerges below, the flight heads inland to the Hawkesbury River and Brisbane Waters regions before passing over the Central Coast to eventually land amongst the famed vineyards of the Hunter Valley.
After landing, experience local wine tasting before sitting down to gourmet lunch at one of the region’s most reputable restaurants. The peaceful surrounds and genuine country hospitality of the Hunter Valley perfectly complements the superb food and wine the area is renowned for.